Old Second Bank today announced Jacqueline A. Runnberg of Algonquin joined the bank’s Wealth Management division. She will serve as a vice president and wealth management business development officer.
In this role, Runnberg will be an advisor to high-net worth individuals and families. She will assemble professionals to deliver those clients custom wealth management solutions such as investment advisory and management, trust and estate services, and financial planning.
Runnberg has 15 years of wealth management experience, most recently as a vice president and wealth specialist with BMO Harris Private Bank. She earned a bachelor’s degree at Michigan State University and is currently pursuing a Certified Financial Planner designation.
About Old SecondOld Second Bancorp (NASDAQ: OSBC) is the holding company for Old Second National Bank. The Bancorp operates over 25 facilities within Kane, Kendall, DuPage, DeKalb, LaSalle, Will, and Cook Counties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV