The S&P 500 was falling less than 1 point, or 0.01%, to 1,342.
Shares of SAIC decline 5.07% to $11.62. The company lost a Department of Defense contract to Lockheed Martin (LMT) on Friday, Bloomberg reported. The contract was SAIC's largest, generating revenue of $400 million, according to Stifel Nicolaus analysts, said Bloomberg.
SAIC trades at an estimated price-to-earnings ratio for next year of 9.13 times; the average among its peers is 14.73. For comparison, IBM (IBM) has a higher forward P/E of 14.37.Nine of the 16 analysts who cover SAIC rated it hold. Six analysts gave the stock a buy rating and one rated it sell. The stock has fallen 5.45% year to date. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV