Today, Procter & Gamble’s Febreze and Ambi Pur brands, known for their odor eliminating and air freshening qualities, are staying true to their quirky character and are surprising fans through an unconventional show of gratitude that has never been done by a brand before. In an unusual feat of stamina and devotion to their fans, the hundreds of people behind the Febreze and Ambi Pur brands will say “thank you” over and over - day and night - until they reach one million thank yous.
The Febreze and Ambi Pur “Thank-a-Thon” is kicking off today at 10:00am EST and everyone from marketing managers to customer service representatives to sales executives will be taking shifts around the clock to say “thank you” until they reach the one million mark.
“We believe each and every one of our fans deserves a thank you, even if that meant saying it one million times,” said Jeff Pierce, P&G Communications Manager. “We not only wanted to offer our gratitude to our loyal fans, but do it in an engaging way, so they could participate and interact with the brands.”
A live streaming video on each of the brands’ seven Facebook pages around the globe will provide real-time footage of the “Thank-a-Thon” and frequent Facebook posts, live Tweets, fun activities and product giveaways will keep viewers engaged. Fans will be able to interact real-time with the thankers, including voting on smelly food and odor producing items to be placed in the room and encouraging them to say thank you in different languages.The Febreze and Ambi Pur “Thank-a-Thon” is a complement to the Breathe Happy campaign, which set out to prove to real people that Febreze and Ambi Pur freshness and scent can transform the air so anyone can breathe happy no matter what. From the very first “thank you” to the last, the Febreze and Ambi Pur “Thank-a-Thon” sets out to show the world what it means to breathe happy, one thank you at a time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV