"While K-C realizes that meeting its aspirational goal to significantly reduce its use of fiber sourced from natural forests will be challenging, the company remains steadfast in its commitment to continue to work with key stakeholders to define and lower its Forest Fiber Footprint," added Apte.
For more information on Kimberly-Clark's leading sustainability initiatives and progress towards the company's Sustainability 2015 goals, view K-C's 2011 Sustainability Report – Full Circle .
Kimberly-Clark is one of 20 major companies representing
$500 billion in combined revenues that have come together to make a powerful statement that safeguarding Earth's natural assets is a business imperative. Through a collective effort organized by the
Corporate Eco Forum and
The Nature Conservancy, the companies are undertaking ambitious initiatives to safeguard ecosystems in ways that advance core business interests—reducing risks, controlling costs, protecting brands, and fueling growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV