F5 Networks (FFIV) estimates reduced at Wells through 2013, Wells Fargo said. Macro concerns may cut into customer demand. Outperform rating.
Kroger (KR) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of KR now seen reaching $25, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on questionable operating performance. Hold rating.
Liquidity Services (LQDT) numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of LQDT now seen reaching $75, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised as GSS is trending above guidance.
Philip Morris (PM) estimates increased at Morgan Stanley through 2014, Morgan Stanley said. Pricing remains solid and the company is buying back more shares. Overweight rating and $90 price target.Rackspace (RAX) estimates, target cut at Benchmark. RAX estimates were reduced through 2013, Benchmark said. Cloud computing growth could slow in the near term. Buy rating and new $63 price target. Sprint Nextel (S) estimates raised at Citigroup through 2012, Citigroup said. Improvement in on hand cash liquidity and prospects to grow core CDMA revenue. Buy rating and $6 price target. Starbucks (SBUX) estimates, target cut at BMO. Shares of SBUX now seen reaching $65, according to BMO Capital. Estimates also cut, as the recent acquisition should hurt earnings. Outperform rating. Safeway (SWY) numbers reduced at Goldman. Shares of SWY now seen reaching $17, according to Goldman Sachs. Estimates also cut, as the company is buying back more debt instead of stock. Sell rating. United States Steel (X) target lowered at Jefferies. Shares of X now seen reaching $22, Jefferies said. Cut on reduced price and demand forecast. Hold rating. Olympic Steel (ZEUS) target lowered at Jefferies tO $25, Jefferies said. Cut on reduced price and demand forecast. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV