CARLSBAD, Calif., June 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY) today announced the appointment of Harry Arnett as Senior Vice President, Marketing. In this role, Arnett assumes leadership of the Company's global marketing, communications and go-to-market functions. The announcement was made by Chip Brewer, President and CEO, Callaway Golf.
"Harry has demonstrated an impressive ability to develop and execute compelling strategies on a global scale that clearly connect with golfers," said Brewer. "We're looking forward to his contributions and leadership of our Marketing as we further strengthen our organization and move ahead with our turnaround plan."
"It's awesome to be a part of such an iconic brand and join a company so completely dedicated to making the best products in the world," said Arnett.
Arnett joins Callaway Golf with extensive golf industry experience. He most recently held the position of VP of Global Marketing, TaylorMade, adidas, and Ashworth Golf. In addition, he has held senior marketing leadership roles at Russell Corporation and Tinwood Media Ventures. Arnett earned an MBA from Duke University after completing his undergraduate studies at Emory University in Atlanta.For more on Callaway Golf Company, please visit www.CallawayGolf.com About Callaway Golf Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) creates products and services designed to make every golfer a better golfer. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf apparel, footwear and accessories, under the Callaway Golf® and Odyssey® brands in more than 110 countries worldwide. For more information please visit www.callawaygolf.com or shop.callawaygolf.com. CONTACT: Tim Buckman Callaway Golf Company Tim.Buckman@CallawayGolf.com 760-804-4133 (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20091203/CGLOGO) SOURCE Callaway Golf
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV