NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: American Water Works (AWP), American Express (AXP), Erie Indemnity (ERIE), JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Sysco (SYY).
American Water Works
The water and wastewater services company is scheduled to report second-quarter earnings on July 29. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 49 cents a share on revenue of $707.49 million.
"We believe AWK is well positioned to capitalize on favorable industry dynamics such as significant infrastructure investment, stringent EPA water quality standards and the trend toward consolidation," Wells Fargo analysts wrote in a May 11 report. "Our Market Perform rating reflects valuation considerations and above-average execution risk."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 3%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV