Schiff Nutrition International, Inc., (NYSE:SHF), announced its Chief Financial Officer Joseph W. Baty has been recognized as CFO of the Year by Utah Business magazine in the large public company category for Utah.
“Joe’s financial stewardship and strategic leadership of Schiff Nutrition make him a deserving recipient of the CFO of the Year honor,” stated Tarang Amin, president and chief executive officer. “Joe has been a valuable partner in implementing our growth strategy to build premium brands and lead innovation.”
Baty will be recognized along with other honorees on June 20, 2012 at a reception held at The Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City, UT. Additionally, CFO of the Year recipients are featured in the June issue of Utah Business magazine.
The CFO of the Year awards are given to senior financial leaders for outstanding performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards. The selected CFOs, from small, large, public and private companies and government, have been recognized for providing strong financial leadership, vision, innovation and social responsibility to Utah businesses.About Schiff Nutrition Schiff Nutrition International, Inc. is a leading nutritional supplement company offering vitamins, nutritional supplements and nutrition bars in the United States and abroad. Schiff’s portfolio of well-known brands includes Move Free®, MegaRed®, Airborne®, Tiger's Milk ®, Sustenex ®, Digestive Advantage ® and Schiff® Vitamins. Focused on quality for 75 years, Schiff’s headquarters and award-winning manufacturing and distribution facility are based in Salt Lake City, Utah. To learn more about Schiff, please visit the web site www.schiffnutrition.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV