CLEVELAND, June 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DATATRAK International, Inc. (OTCQX: DATA), a technology and services company focused on global eClinical solutions for the clinical trials industry, today announced its participation in the Drug Information Association's (DIA) 2012 Annual Meeting – Collaborate to Innovate. DATATRAK will be exhibiting and giving key presentations during the 48th Annual Meeting held in Philadelphia, PA on June 24-28th 2012.
DATATRAK will be exhibiting in Booth #2607 on June 25th – 27th. Individuals attending the meeting are invited to the booth to view demonstrations of the latest DATATRAK ONE™ unified cloud-based research platform. DATATRAK will use this opportunity to introduce new corporate branding and give a preview of the newly re-designed user interface of its product suite.
As recognized industry experts, the following DATATRAK executives have been invited to present their perspectives and experience during the following sessions:
The Role of Quality Assurance in eClinical Environments – When to Dive in
- Shiela McLaughlin , Director of Quality Assurance
- Wednesday, June 27th from 1:30PM – 3:00PM
- Track 11: Compliance to Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Dr. Bill Gluck , VP DATATRAK's Clinical and Consulting Services
- Thursday, June 28th from 9:00AM - 10:30AM
- Track 16: Professional Development
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV