Liberty Global, Inc. (“Liberty Global”) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) will be holding its Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time at The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center, 200 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, Colorado 80112. The meeting will be webcast live at www.lgi.com. We intend to archive the webcast under the investor relations section of our website for approximately 30 days. In addition, the meeting will be available via teleconference:
Please dial in to the teleconference 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Following the meeting, a question and answer session will take place. Liberty Global may make observations concerning its historical operating performance and outlook. While the teleconference and webcast will both broadcast the question and answer session, participants can only ask questions via teleconference as the webcast will be listen-only.
About Liberty Global, Inc.
Liberty Global is the leading international cable operator offering advanced video, voice and broadband internet services to connect its customers to the world of entertainment, communications and information. As of March 31, 2012, Liberty Global operated state-of-the-art networks serving 20 million customers across 13 countries principally located in Europe and Chile. Liberty Global’s operations also include significant programming businesses such as Chellomedia in Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV