CALGARY, June 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - (TSX-PWT; NYSE - PWE) Penn West Petroleum Ltd. ("Penn West Exploration") closed the renewal of its unsecured, revolving bank facility on June 15, 2012. The facility has a four year term maturing on June 30, 2016 and includes a syndicate of Canadian and International banks. The facility has an aggregate borrowing limit of $3.0 billion. This renewal was jointly led by BMO Capital Markets and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
Penn West Exploration common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol PWT and on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PWE.
SOURCE Penn West Exploration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV