Entertainment Properties Trust (NYSE:EPR) today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.75 per share for its common shares for the second quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable July 16, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 29, 2012. This dividend represents an annualized dividend of $3.00 per common share.
The Company also declared dividends on its three outstanding issues of preferred stock:
- 5.75% Series C Cumulative Convertible Preferred (NYSE:EPRprC) dividend of $0.359375 per share payable July 16, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 29, 2012
- 7.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred (NYSE:EPRprD) dividend of $0.4609375 per share payable July 16, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 29, 2012
- 9.00% Series E Cumulative Convertible Preferred Shares (NYSE:EPRprE) dividend of $0.5625 per share payable July 16, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 29, 2012
About Entertainment Properties Trust
Entertainment Properties Trust is a specialty real estate investment
trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which
require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for
stable and attractive returns. Our total investments exceed $3 billion
and our primary investment segments are Entertainment, Education and
Recreation. We adhere to rigorous underwriting and investing criteria
centered on key industry and property level cash flow standards. We
believe our focused niche approach provides a competitive advantage, and
the potential for higher growth and better yields. Further information
is available at
or from Brian Moriarty at 888-EPR-REIT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV