Fulton Financial (FULT) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Fulton Financial fell 5 cents (-0.5%) to $9.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Fulton Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.56-$9.69 after having opened the day at $9.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.64. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY), down 7%, Fidelity Bancorp (FSBI), down 6.3%, Independent Bank Corp (Ionia MI (IBCP), down 5.3%, and MSB Financial Corporation (MSBF), down 5.3%. Fulton Financial Corporation operates as a multi-bank financial holding company that provides various banking and financial services to businesses and consumers. Fulton Financial has a market cap of $1.92 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.8, equal to the average banking industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Fulton Financial a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and seven rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fulton Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Fulton Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about FULT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV