Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE-GTY) (the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors unanimously approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per common share payable on July 12, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 28, 2012.
The Board of Directors decided to re-initiate quarterly dividends based on the initial progress the Company has made in repositioning of the properties previously leased to Getty Petroleum Marketing, Inc.
Getty Realty Corp. is the largest publicly traded real estate investment
trust in the United States specializing in ownership, leasing and
financing of retail motor fuel and convenience store properties and
petroleum distribution terminals. The Company owns and leases
approximately 1,150 properties nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV