Bob Evans Farms
Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) is a full-service restaurant company that operates two restaurant concepts: Bob Evans Restaurants and Mimi's Cafes. The company also owns and operates BEF Foods, a producer and distributor of pork sausage and complementary homestyle convenience food items. This stock is trading up 1.3% at $39.30 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 130,000Average Volume: 156,956 Volume % Change: 56%. From a technical perspective, BOBE is moving modestly higher here as the stock continues its upside momentum off of yesterday's move back above its 50-day moving average of $38.52. This run today is also pushing BOBE within range of a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once BOBE takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $39.50 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if BOBE can sustain a move or close above $39.50 with volume that's near or above 156,956 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then BOBE has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its 52-week high of $41.06. On the flipside, I would avoid BOBE or look for short-biased trades if it fails to trigger that breakout, and then takes out its 50-day at $38.42 and then some near-term support at $37.57 to $37.48 with high-volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV