8 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
Obagi Medical Products
Obagi Medical Products (OMPI) is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, markets and sells, and is a provider of, topical aesthetic and therapeutic prescription-strength skin care systems and related products in the physician-dispensed market. This stock is trading up 6.7% at $14.73 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 484,000Average Volume: 127,794 Volume % Change: 754% >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential in 2012 From a technical perspective, OMPI is soaring higher here with monster volume. This move has pushed OMPI into breakout territory since the stock is hitting a new three-year high and taking out its past overhead resistance at $14.28. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as OMPI is trending above $14.28 with strong upside volume flows . I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 127,794 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then OMPI could easily hit $17 to $20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV