The industrial products company is scheduled to report second-quarter earnings on July 23. On average, analysts expect earnings of 75 cents a share on revenue of $988.4 million.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.9%
Yum! Brands The quick service restaurant company is scheduled to report second-quarter earnings on July 18. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of 70 cents a share on revenue of $3.12 billion. "We recently visited YUM & its IR team, as well as tried new Doritos Locos Tacos (DLT) & Cantina Bell (more CMG-like bowls & burritos) test products," Jefferies analysts wrote in a May 29 report. "We came away impressed with the momentum at TB, and the potential for driving U.S. operating results this yr & next. While we maintain our operating assumptions, this could be incrementally positive for the stock & help offset China as SSS likely slow through this yr." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.8%
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV