The research company is scheduled to report second-quarter earnings on July 25. On average, analysts anticipate earnings of 53 cents a share on revenue of $169.1 million.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.7%
Service Corp. International The funeral service company is slated to report second-quarter earnings on July 23. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of 17 cents a share on revenue of $602.97 million. "Without a more obvious revenue catalyst, most investors view death care stocks as a proxy for the market, and SCI's shares have fallen 6.0% since May 11, consistent with a 5.0% drop in the S&P 500," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a June 1 report. "However, we believe SCI has many of the same attributes as specialty retailers, a view supported by its continuing ability to drive higher revenues/event with more bundled services offerings that increasingly will include catering. We see earnings leverage improving dramatically as the death rate increases on favorable demographic drivers, and stronger pre-need sales production over the past several quarters in a still lackluster economy offers tangible evidence that the 65 and older group is now getting its affairs in order." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.1%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV