Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (NYSE: BWS) ( brownshoe.com) today announced it will webcast its 2012 investor day beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, June 27. During the webcast, company executives will discuss the overall corporate strategy and long-term financial outlook.
The dial-in number for financial analysts in North America is (877) 217-9089 or (706) 679-1723 for international analysts, and the conference ID is 91288484. To participate, please dial in a few minutes before the scheduled time. Analysts will also be able to listen to the call online at brownshoe.com/investor.
A replay of the call will be available through July 2, 2012, by dialing (855) 859-2056 in North America or (404) 537-3406 internationally and by using the conference ID 91288484. A webcast replay will also be archived for a limited period at brownshoe.com/investor.
About Brown Shoe CompanyBrown Shoe Company is a $2.6 billion, global, footwear company that puts consumers and their needs first, by targeting the strategic Family, Healthy Living and Contemporary Fashion platforms. We have more than 130 years of experience, passion and product innovation and operate more than 1,300 Famous Footwear and Naturalizer retail stores across the United States, Canada and China. We also design, source and market many well-known wholesale shoe brands -- such as Naturalizer, Dr. Scholl's Shoes, LifeStride, Sam Edelman, Franco Sarto, Via Spiga, Vera Wang , Avia and Ryka -- across multiple distribution channels. In addition to our retail and wholesale operations, we maintain a strong online presence with our ecommerce sites, Famous.com, Naturalizer.com and Shoes.com. Visit brownshoe.com to learn more about us. Brown Shoe Company: feel good and live better... feet first!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV