New Dividend: 20 cents quarterly (per share)
Dividend Percent Increase: 5.3%Current Yield: 0.76% Medical device firm C.R. Bard (BCR) is having a great year in 2012; shares of the $8.4 billion company have rallied more than 17% since the first trading day of January. Strictly speaking, Bard isn't a "dividend stock" it yields just 0.76%, putting it on the low end of the spectrum. But the sign management is sending by paying out more cash, coupled with awesome relative strength this year makes it worth taking a closer look at BCR nonetheless. >>3 Dividend Growth Stocks to Buy at Any Price Close to 90% of BCR's sales come from consumable products, a source of recurring highly sticky revenues that generally have higher margins since customer acquisition costs eventually approach nil over the long-term. With shares breaking out above the psychologically important $100 mark, BCR looks in good shape to continue to run. BCR was included in a list of the 10 Best Dividend Aristocrats for 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV