National Fuel Gas
New Dividend: 36.5 cents quarterly (per share)
Dividend Percent Increase: 2.82%Current Yield: 3.32% Next up is National Fuel Gas (nfg), a mid-cap integrated natural gas company. Last Thursday, NFG announced a 2.82% increase to its quarterly dividend payout, bringing it to 36.5 cents per share. While the change in NFG's dividend was small, it piled a bigger payout onto what was already a respectable yield. With the change factored in, NFG yields 3.32% at current prices. >>5 Energy Stocks T. Boone Pickens Loves Right Now National Fuel Gas is a fully integrated nat gas company. That means that the firm explores for, produces, transports, and ultimately sells natural gas through its utility business in New York and Pennsylvania. Even though nat gas prices have been skipping across historic lows in the last few months, NFG's integrated operations help the firm collect solid net margins for their trouble. If the substitution argument many nat gas watchers are making holds true (and energy consumers start substituting nat gas for pricier crude oil), profitability could climb considerably higher for NFG and peers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV