IntercontinentalExchange: S&P Intraday Gainer
The S&P 500 was gaining more than 5.5 points, or 0.43%, to 1,334.
Shares of IntercontinentalExchange rose 4.29% to $134.32 after the exchange and clearing house lost out in its bid for the London Metals Exchange to Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing.
IntercontinentalExchange trades at an estimated price-to-earnings ratio for next year of 17.47 times; the average among its peers is 15.43. For comparison, CBOE Holdings (CBOE) has a lower forward P/E of 16.87.Sixteen of the 22 analysts who cover IntercontinentalExchange rated it buy. Five analysts gave the stock a hold rating and one rated it sell. The stock has risen 11.94% year to date. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV