Georgia Gulf Named Supplier Of The Year By Draka Elevator
Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) today announced that it has been named Supplier of the Year for 2011 by Draka Elevator. Draka Elevator is a business unit of the Prysmian Group, a world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry.
In naming Georgia Gulf as Supplier of the Year, Draka Elevator cited Georgia Gulf’s “achievement of ‘Preferred’ status for numerous years, its willingness to provide experimental compounds for cost savings, providing cost savings and exceptional engineering support, and working through Christmas to get us special compound for a customer.”
“We are honored to receive this supplier award from Draka Elevator because it recognizes the long-standing commitment of Georgia Gulf to provide all of our customers with the value-added products and services they need to be successful,” said William H. Doherty, vice president – vinyl compounds at Georgia Gulf.
“As a customer-oriented organization, we understand that the success of Georgia Gulf’s compound group is directly linked to our ability to contribute to products that offer superior and innovative marketplace solutions,” Doherty said. “Our customers’ success is our success.”About Georgia Gulf Georgia Gulf Corporation is a leading, integrated North American manufacturer of two chemical lines, chlorovinyls and aromatics, and manufactures vinyl-based building and home improvement products. The company's vinyl-based building and home improvement products, marketed under the Royal Building Products and Exterior Portfolio brands, include window and door profiles, mouldings, siding, pipe and pipe fittings, and deck products. Georgia Gulf, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, has manufacturing facilities located throughout North America to provide industry-leading service to customers. For more information, visit www.ggc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV