NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Friday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Thursday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Intuit (INTU), Lincoln National (LNC) and OGE Energy (OGE).
The business management solutions company reported third-quarter earnings on May 17 of $734 million, or $2.42 a share, up from year-earlier earnings of $688 million, or $2.20 a share.
"INTU's F3Q12 10-Q recapped the recent Demandforce transaction, provided detail around INTU's share repurchase activity YTD, and reviewed segment results," Jefferies analysts wrote in a May 30 report. "We have updated our model to reflect: i) the more detailed Balance Sheet breakout, and ii) the Demandforce transaction, which is expected to add 1-2pp to INTU's FY13 rev growth and be neutral/ modestly accretive to EPS in FY12/13. Maintain Hold and $55 PT."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.1%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV