CalciTech Ltd. (OTCBB: CLKTF) announces that its Annual General Meeting for the year ended December 31, 2010 was held in Bermuda on 22 nd May. Notice of the meeting together the proxy was mailed to shareholders at the record date of April 20, 2012 on or about May 7. In excess of 52% of the shareholders of the Company voted at the meeting and overwhelmingly approved all the resolutions put forward.
All directors standing for re-election were approved including John O’Kelly-Lynch who was recently appointed as a non-executive director. John, a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland, joined a private shipping and venture capital group in 1984 as CFO. During the 80s and 90s he was actively involved in many US based venture capital projects and over the years has served in senior finance related roles for various international shipping and oil companies before forming Delphi Management Ltd. in Bermuda in 1997. John sits on the board of the funds that are managed by Delphi and also holds directorships' in various investment holding, and publicly listed companies in Bermuda. He is former Chairman of the Bermuda Shipping Association and a Board Member of the Association of Bermuda International Companies.
In connection with his appointment Mr. O’Kelly-Lynch was granted a stock option to purchase 250,000 ordinary shares at an exercise price of USD 0.095 per share.
Roger Leopard, CEO of CalciTech commented, “I am delighted that John’s appointment has been confirmed, as I believe his experience in the international business world, his residency in Bermuda and considerable experience in the US, will be of great benefit to the Company”.Please note that shares of the Company continue to trade on the Pink Sheets ( www.otcmarkets.com) under the symbol of CLKTF whilst we are seeking to relist on the OTCQB segment of the OTC Bulletin Board. About CalciTech Ltd:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV