BanColombia (CIB) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, BanColombia fell 52 cents (-0.8%) to $60.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 507,123 shares of BanColombia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 356,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.52-$61.68 after having opened the day at $61.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.24. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Credit Suisse (DGAZ), down 42%, Jacksonville Bancorp Inc (FL (JAXB), down 13.3%, Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group (RODM), down 10.9%, and Direct Markets Holdings (MKTS), down 10.9%. Bancolombia S.A. provides various financial products and services to individual and corporate customers in Colombia, as well as in Panama, El Salvador, Puerto Rico, the Cayman Islands, Peru, Brazil, the United States, and Spain. BanColombia has a market cap of $7.78 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.2, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 17 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are no analysts that rate BanColombia a buy, five analysts rate it a sell, and one rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BanColombia as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full BanColombia Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CIB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV