Triumph Group (TGI) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Triumph Group fell $1.03 (-1.8%) to $57.22 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 906,774 shares of Triumph Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 402,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.77-$58.56 after having opened the day at $58.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.25. Another company within the Aerospace/Defense industry that decreased today was Erickson Air-Crane (EAC), down 2.6%. Triumph Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, engineering, manufacture, repair, overhaul, and distribution of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies, and systems worldwide. Triumph Group has a market cap of $2.98 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Triumph Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Triumph Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Triumph Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TGI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV