HOUSTON, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: IESC) announced that it has further expanded its data center technology infrastructure service capabilities. The IES Communications Division, based in Tempe, Arizona, has expanded its physical infrastructure and expertise to Silicon Valley in northern California. With data center and other mission critical projects for some of the leading U.S. companies in the region, IES has opened a Santa Clara, California office to support recent large IES data center projects for customers in Silicon Valley as well as the overall growing data center market.
The new Santa Clara office accommodates data center design engineers and project management and site service personnel, and it also functions as a material warehouse and pre-fabrication facility. IES Communications also boasts a full offering of related technology services including networking hardware design and installation, rack/stack and lights-out support services, security/surveillance, and audio/visual systems.
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. is a leading national provider of electrical infrastructure services to the communications, commercial, industrial and residential markets. Our 2,400 employees serve clients throughout the United States. For more information about IES, please visit www.ies-co.com .
Contacts: Jim Lindstrom, CEO Robert Lewey, CFO Integrated Electrical Services, Inc.713-860-1500Ken Dennard / email@example.com Karen Roan / firstname.lastname@example.orgDRG&L / 713-529-6600 SOURCE Integrated Electrical Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV