Pacific Drilling S.A. (NYSE: PACD) announced today that it will join the Russell Global Index when Russell Investments reconstitutes its comprehensive set of global equity indexes on June 25, 2012, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 8, 2012, on www.russell.com.
About Pacific Drilling
With its best-in-class drillships and highly experienced team, Pacific Drilling is a fast growing company that is committed to becoming the industry’s preferred ultra-deepwater drilling contractor. Pacific Drilling’s fleet of seven ultra-deepwater drillships will represent one of the youngest and most technologically advanced fleets in the world. The company currently operates four recently delivered drillships and has two additional drillships under construction and one on order at Samsung. For more information about Pacific Drilling, including our current Fleet Status, please visit our website at www.pacificdrilling.com.
Any statements in this press release other than statements of historical fact may constitute forward-looking statements as defined in applicable securities laws. Such statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from the events or results described in or implied by the forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are based on information available to us as of the date they are made, and we undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements in light of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV