Silverado, the most popular vehicle for dads, sells for an average price of $27,277 and has combined mileage of 16.4 mpg.
Silverado is No. 5 on the list of vehicles men love. It is No. 1 on the list of vehicles preferred by dads with two children and No. 4 on the list of vehicles preferred by dads with one child. It is one of three pickups on the list of top 10 vehicles dads like. The three pickups are the only three vehicles on the top 10 list to be made by the Detroit Three.
Andersson said there is no clear reason why Silverado beat out the F150. "It's just one of those things," she said. "They are both popular trucks."-- Written by Ted Reed in Charlotte, N.C. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Ted Reed >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/tedreednc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV