Hyundai Sonata is the third top vehicle for dads. It sells for an average price of $24,676 and combined fuel use is 27.3 mpg.
Sonata is "the most stylish vehicle in the top five," Andersson said. "It makes a little statement for the father who prefers styling, it has a good price and the fuel economy is as impressive as for the Honda Accord."
Sonata is the least expensive vehicle among the top five, although it costs more than No. 6 Honda Civic, No. 7 Toyota (TM) Camry and No. 9 Dodge Ram. Ram is the least expensive vehicle among the top 10, with an average price of $19,851. Rounding out the top 10 vehicles favored by dads are No. 8 Honda Pilot and No. 10 Toyota Sienna.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV