The No. 5 vehicle for dads is the Ford (F) F150. It sells for an average price of $27,730 and combined fuel use is 19.8 miles per gallon, according to TrueCar.
It is not surprising to see the F150 on the list, given that it is the most popular vehicle in the U.S. In fact, the F150 is the only vehicle on the top five lists for dads as well as for men, where it ranks third.
The F150 "gets great fuel economy and has all the options, all the bells and whistles," said Andersson. "It's a vehicle that dads can use for work and also use to tote the family around."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV