The Associated Press
Among the stock activity stories for Thursday, June 14, from AP Business News:
â¿¿ Shares of Edwards Lifesciences Corp. jumped after a regulatory panel recommended approving its Sapien heart valve for more patients.
â¿¿ Shares of General Moly Inc. surged after a Nevada court backed the approval of water rights for one of the mining company's projects.â¿¿ Shares of International Game Technology jumped as the casino game machine maker approved a buyback of up to $1 billion of its common stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV