Securities Lawyers At Goldfarb LLP Seeking More Money, Information For Stockholders Of Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc.
DALLAS, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Goldfarb LLP announce an investigation into alleged violations of shareholder protection laws by officers and directors of Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. (NYSE: KCP) in connection with a buyout for $15.25 per share to an entity formed by Chairman and CCO, Kenneth Cole. Concerned KCP investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"The deal represents a 15% premium to the pre-offer closing price of $13.07 and analysts have a high target price of $17 per share," said Hamilton Lindley. "Mr. Cole holds about 47% of the company's shares, and about 89% of its voting power. We will ascertain whether the company has been adequately and fairly shopped and that shareholder interests are protected in terms of price and information."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. KCP stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb LLP 2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201 (877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV