ST. LOUIS, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) announced today that Scott Weber will join the Charter leadership team on June 18, 2012 as Executive Vice President, Network Operations. In his new position, Scott will be responsible for all network operations across the Charter footprint.
"I have worked with Scott before and have great confidence in his ability to help Charter achieve its full potential and deliver an exceptional experience to our customers," said John Bickham, Charter's Chief Operating Officer. "His experience and leadership will be a great complement to the Charter team."
Previously, Mr. Weber worked for Cablevision, where he most recently served as Executive Vice President, Engineering Network Management. Prior to joining Cablevision in 2007, Mr. Weber was with Comcast for two decades, leading technical operations, engineering operations and network management in various roles throughout his time there.Scott is a member of Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and American Radio Relay League (ARRL). About Charter Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com. SOURCE Charter Communications, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV