Repligen (RGEN) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies that harness biological pathways and deliver value to patients and clinicians in the fields of neurology and gastroenterology. This stock is trading up 6.5% to $4.05 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.81-$4.0452-Week Range: $2.90-$7.29 Volume: 69,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 211,470 >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential in 2012 From a technical perspective, RGEN is ripping higher here on light volume right off some near-term support at $3.72. This move is quickly pushing RGEN within range of taking out its 200-day moving average of $4.05. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if RGEN can manage to sustain a move or close back above its 200-day at $4.05 with volume that's near or above 211,470 shares. If we get that action soon, then RGEN could easily continue to uptrend back towards its next significant overhead resistance level at $4.72, or even its 50-day moving average of $4.98 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV