Gentiva Health Services
Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) provides home health services and hospice care throughout the United States. This stock is trading up 6.1% to $6.01 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.65-$5.9752-Week Range: $2.81-$21.96 Volume: 74,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 376,545 >>Hot Biotech Stocks Trade by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, GTIV is soaring higher here on light volume as the stock bounces off some near-term support at around $5.45. This move is quickly pushing GTIV within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once GTIV takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $6.20 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if GTIV can sustain a move or close above $6.20, and then its 200-day at $6.59 with volume that's near or above 376,545 shares. If we get that action soon, then GTIV could easily re-test and possibly take out its 50-day moving average of $7.08. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV