Dendreon (DNDN) is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics that may improve cancer treatment options for patients. This stock is trading up 8.1% to $7.69 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.25-$7.8852-Week Range: $5.69-$42.00 Volume: 12.5 million Three-Month Average Volume: 6.4 million Shares of DNDN are ripping higher today after Research firm Summer Street initiated coverage on the stock with a buy rating and a price target of $18, citing the potential promise for the their drug Provenge. >>Stocks With Analyst Upgrades From a technical perspective, DNDN is showing a continuation momentum pattern today after the stock ripped higher Wednesday with monster volume. This move today is quickly pushing the stock within range of a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once DNDN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $7.88 to $8.10 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if DNDN can sustain a move or close above $7.88 to $8.10 with volume that's near or above 6,360,590 shares. At last check, DNDN has hit an intraday high of $7.88 and volume has already hit over 12 million shares traded. If we get that breakout soon, then look for DNDN to easily tag its 50-day moving average of $8.82, and possibly continue upwards towards $9.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV