Focus on the Micro, Not the Macro: Ask Noah
You should be learning about new advancements in your field.
If needed and relevant, you should be taking classes to improve your job proficiency and to keep up with the latest trends.
In summary, stop watching congressional testimony. Being preoccupied with that circus is just not productive.
Learn to get micro, not macro!On a personal note, I would like to send a shout out to my brother Ethan. The whole family was at Northwestern University yesterday to watch him graduate with an MFA. I could not be prouder of the man he has become. Please send all questions and comments to "ASK NOAH" at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a profitable and peaceful week, Noah
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV