Focus on the Micro, Not the Macro: Ask Noah
The whole thing scared me and made me nervous.
I am already concerned about this bad economy and whether my job is secure -- do I now have to worry if the money I have earned throughout my life is in safe keeping at my bank?
A: First of all, Congress created an independent agency in the early 1930s called the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., which guarantees consumer bank and brokerage account deposits.
- How are we going to pay our daily/monthly bills?
- Will we ever save enough to retire?
- How on earth will we ever be able to afford our child's college tuition?
- In this new economy, in this new age, do we have what it takes to not only keep our job but excel at it?
Get Micro, Not Macro!
- Your hard earned deposits are safe
- Focus on your own personal finances
- Consider ways to improve your job performance
- Be aware of your changing field
- Take skill-based training classes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV