Another under-$10 name in the computer services complex that's trading very close to triggering a major breakout is KIT Digital (KITD). Through its operating subsidiaries, KIT Digital provides enterprise clients an end-to-end technology platform for managing IP-based video assets across the browser, mobile device and Internet protocol television IPTV set-top box-enabled television sets. This stock is off to a rough start in 2012, with shares off by around 54%.
If you take a look at the chart for KIT Digital, you'll see that this stock has been stuck in a nasty downtrend for the last four months, with shares dropping from a high of $12.65 to a recent low of $2.64 a share. During that sharp move lower, shares of KITD have consistently made lower highs and lower lows, which is bearish technical price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV