Blackbaud, Inc. (Nasdaq:
) today announced that leading higher education institutions have turned to
to effectively engage constituents and develop sustainable relationships.
Blackbaud CRM brings together disparate information — annual and capital giving, gift planning, major giving, and alumni and parent systems — across the various schools and programs within a university. With a single system of record that can be securely and efficiently shared, universities are able to turn their data into timely, actionable information that maximizes their advancement efforts, synchronizes campaigns across schools and programs, and strengthens relationships with alumni and other constituents.
“Blackbaud CRM will allow us to organize information that will help us build ongoing relationships with alumni, donors, students, and friends,” said Derek Clark, University of Georgia’s project coordinator for the new system and director of Advancement Services in the Division of External Affairs. “The enterprise-wide solution will be an efficient system that will improve workflow for External Affairs staff and volunteers as well as all the university’s schools, colleges, and units.”
The following institutions recently selected Blackbaud CRM:
The following institutions recently went live on Blackbaud CRM:
- University of California, San Diego – to support an enhanced experience across the UC San Diego community in the areas of ESP – engagement, stewardship and philanthropy.
- University of Georgia – to help increase private support and engagement across the multiple channels of its numerous constituencies.
- University of Toronto – to support its development, alumni relations and stewardship activities.
- University of Wisconsin Foundation – to advance donor and supporter engagement, implement innovative business processes and increase collaboration within the campus community.
- The Ohio State University – to bring best technology and business practices to its major and planned giving, marketing and communications, Internet marketing, prospect research and management, and business intelligence operations.
- University of British Columbia – to improve collaboration, development and engagement programs, steward donors and alumni, and cultivate support.
- University of Iowa Foundation – to manage fundraising operations and support alumni engagement.
- University of Michigan – for enhanced capabilities in fundraising, marketing, prospect research, and volunteer and event management.
“We are pleased that the higher education community is embracing Blackbaud CRM and using the solution to actively engage constituents and steward them along the supporter journey,” said Marc Chardon, Blackbaud’s chief executive officer. “With multiple universities recently going live on the solution, we are demonstrating not only our vision, but also the impact that technology can have on an institution.”