Blackbaud CRM brings together disparate information — annual and capital giving, gift planning, major giving, and alumni and parent systems — across the various schools and programs within a university. With a single system of record that can be securely and efficiently shared, universities are able to turn their data into timely, actionable information that maximizes their advancement efforts, synchronizes campaigns across schools and programs, and strengthens relationships with alumni and other constituents.
“Blackbaud CRM will allow us to organize information that will help us build ongoing relationships with alumni, donors, students, and friends,” said Derek Clark, University of Georgia’s project coordinator for the new system and director of Advancement Services in the Division of External Affairs. “The enterprise-wide solution will be an efficient system that will improve workflow for External Affairs staff and volunteers as well as all the university’s schools, colleges, and units.”
The following institutions recently selected Blackbaud CRM:
- University of California, San Diego – to support an enhanced experience across the UC San Diego community in the areas of ESP – engagement, stewardship and philanthropy.
- University of Georgia – to help increase private support and engagement across the multiple channels of its numerous constituencies.
- University of Toronto – to support its development, alumni relations and stewardship activities.
- University of Wisconsin Foundation – to advance donor and supporter engagement, implement innovative business processes and increase collaboration within the campus community.
- The Ohio State University – to bring best technology and business practices to its major and planned giving, marketing and communications, Internet marketing, prospect research and management, and business intelligence operations.
- University of British Columbia – to improve collaboration, development and engagement programs, steward donors and alumni, and cultivate support.
- University of Iowa Foundation – to manage fundraising operations and support alumni engagement.
- University of Michigan – for enhanced capabilities in fundraising, marketing, prospect research, and volunteer and event management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV