JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Shareholders of Atlatsa Resources Corporation ("Atlatsa" or the "Company") (TSXV: ATL; NYSE MKT: ATL; JSE: ATL) are referred to the announcements released on 2 February 2012 and 3 May 2012, respectively, relating to the agreement of the key terms in respect of a transaction to restructure, recapitalise and refinance Atlatsa and the Bokoni group of companies ("Bokoni group") (the "Transaction").
Shareholders are advised that the parties are still in the process of completing definitive transaction agreements.
Once all definitive transaction agreements have been finalised the Company will publish the financial effects of the transaction and post its circular to shareholders seeking necessary approvals for implementation of the restructure plan.
A further announcement will be released on the Securities Exchange News Service, filed on SEDAR and EDGAR, and published in the South African press, as soon as the financial effects have been finalised, and the definitive transaction agreements have been executed.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The NYSE Amex has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release. SOURCE Atlatsa Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV