FatTwin is available in 8 DP node (SYS-F617R2-R/F Series) and 4 DP node (SYS-F627R2/R3/G3-F/R Series) SKUs with versatile configurations featuring:
- Dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 series support
- Up to 512GB ECC Reg. DDR3-1600MHz SDRAM in 16 DIMM sockets
- 2x SATA3 (6Gbps) and 4x SATA2 (3Gps) ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 5,10
- 8x SAS 2.0 (6Gbs) (LSI 2208) RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60; (LSI 2308) RAID 0, 1, 10
- Up to 12x 2.5" or 8x 3.5" hot-swap HDDs (4 node), 6x 2.5" hot-swap HDDs (8 node)
- 3x double-width GPU cards (G3 series)
- Up to 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16 or 2 PCI-E 3.0 x16 plus 1 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (low-profile), 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (low profile), and 1 PCI-E 2.0 x4 (low profile)
- 2x 1GbE LAN ports and 56Gbps ConnectX-3 FDR InfiniBand or 10GbE options
- IPMI 2.0 + KVM w/dedicated LAN
- Platinum Level high-efficiency (95%+) Digital Switching Power Supplies
- Supermicro Data Center Manager (DCM), SuperDoctor® III, Watch Dog
Additional 4U FatTwin configurations are scheduled for release in early Q3 2012 including a 2 node solution featuring massive storage and GPU capacity and a model with 4x full-width 1U nodes that feature increased airflow and high-density compute and storage capacity.
FatTwin delivers maximum performance, efficiency and versatility for scientific, research, engineering, and enterprise organizations requiring high-performance, scalable computing and storage solutions for mission-critical applications. The platform is optimized for process intensive database driven applications including Big Data and Hadoop analytics, gas and oil exploration, computational finance, search engines, design and modeling, simulation and many other applications.
For complete information on Supermicro's new high performance, high-efficiency FatTwin™ architecture, visit www.supermicro.com/FatTwin. For more information on Supermicro's comprehensive line of server, storage and complete integrated SuperRack® solutions visit www.supermicro.com.About Super Micro Computer, Inc. Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green ®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market. Supermicro, FatTwin, SuperServer, 1U Twin, 2U Twin2, SuperRack, Building Block Solutions, SuperDoctor and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV