Cbeyond (NASDAQ: CBEY), a leading provider of IT and communications services to small and medium sized businesses, today announced the release of SQL Server 2012, the industry’s first cloud-ready server featuring Microsoft’s SQL technology to enable a more seamless transition from a single server to the cloud. SQL Server 2012 includes the latest Microsoft enhancements to provide the highest levels of performance, security and reliability for businesses to manage and understand data.
Designed to enable organizations to build and extend applications across the cloud, SQL Server 2012 delivers 99.9999 percent uptime availability while significantly reducing database administration costs. The system is based on familiar Windows technology, enabling self-sufficient management and application creation and deployment in any SQL environment.
Cbeyond’s SQL Server 2012 is available in four different editions, with each scalable to a business’ unique application and availability requirements:
- Web Edition for websites and web-based applications
- Workgroup Edition for applications not accessed via the Internet
- Standard Edition for high availability needs
- Enterprise Edition for complex database functions and data warehousing
“SQL Server 2012 combines performance requirements with allocated resources to optimize productivity and ease of use for end users,” said Fred White, senior director of cloud services product management at Cbeyond. “The unparalleled scalability, low administration costs and security of the server make it ideal for businesses that leverage hybrid IT solutions.”Cbeyond has also made its SQL Server Support services available to end users. The SQL Server Support program provides interaction with virtual database administrators to ensure mission-critical data storage and retrieval workloads are operating with maximum performance. While Cbeyond’s virtual DBAs will not make any physical changes to databases, they will provide specific recommendations to increase data credibility and consistency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV