Cbeyond (NASDAQ: CBEY), a leading provider of IT and communications services to small and medium sized businesses, today announced the release of SQL Server 2012, the industry’s first cloud-ready server featuring Microsoft’s SQL technology to enable a more seamless transition from a single server to the cloud. SQL Server 2012 includes the latest Microsoft enhancements to provide the highest levels of performance, security and reliability for businesses to manage and understand data.
Designed to enable organizations to build and extend applications across the cloud, SQL Server 2012 delivers 99.9999 percent uptime availability while significantly reducing database administration costs. The system is based on familiar Windows technology, enabling self-sufficient management and application creation and deployment in any SQL environment.
Cbeyond’s SQL Server 2012 is available in four different editions, with each scalable to a business’ unique application and availability requirements:
- Web Edition for websites and web-based applications
- Workgroup Edition for applications not accessed via the Internet
- Standard Edition for high availability needs
- Enterprise Edition for complex database functions and data warehousing
“SQL Server 2012 combines performance requirements with allocated resources to optimize productivity and ease of use for end users,” said Fred White, senior director of cloud services product management at Cbeyond. “The unparalleled scalability, low administration costs and security of the server make it ideal for businesses that leverage hybrid IT solutions.”Cbeyond has also made its SQL Server Support services available to end users. The SQL Server Support program provides interaction with virtual database administrators to ensure mission-critical data storage and retrieval workloads are operating with maximum performance. While Cbeyond’s virtual DBAs will not make any physical changes to databases, they will provide specific recommendations to increase data credibility and consistency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV