ATLANTA, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions, today announced that it has entered into a pre-arranged stock repurchase plan for the purpose of repurchasing shares of its Class A common stock in accordance with guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 and Rule 10b-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
This plan has been established pursuant to Crawford's previously announced share repurchase program, in which the Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to 2 million shares of the Company's common stock (either Class A or Class B or both) until May 2015.
The plan will be administered through an independent broker and covers the repurchase of Class A shares beginning June 14, 2012, and ending August 31, 2013. Repurchases are subject to SEC regulations as well as certain price, market volume and timing constraints specified in the plan. As a result, there can be no assurances as to the timing, amount or prices of any repurchased shares.
About Crawford Based in Atlanta, Ga., Crawford & Company ( www.crawfordandcompany.com) is the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford System of Claims Solutions(SM) offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The Company's shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbols CRDA and CRDB.SOURCE Crawford & Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV