- Bronson sued Mikron in May 2003 when Mikron was controlled by the very management team Bronson now takes credit for installing during his brief stint in 1999, and whose accomplishments he now claims are his own. In response to Bronson's lawsuit, Mikron stated it did not believe Bronson's claims had any merit.
- Bronson sold most of his investment in Mikron by 2004, years before Mikron's sale in 2007.
Qualstar Sets The Record Straight Regarding Steven Bronson's Experience And BKF's True Interests
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts