First PacTrust Bancorp, Inc. (“Bancorp” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: BANC), the holding company for Pacific Trust Bank (“Bank”), will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EST) on June 14, 2012. On this call, Greg Mitchell (CEO – Pacific Trust Bank) and Robert Franko (CEO – Beach Business Bank) will discuss the merger with Beach Business Bank, which is anticipated to close on July 2, 2012.
To access the conference call, please dial (866) 509-2785. The related presentation slides in PDF format will be available in the Annual Reports & Presentations section of the Company’s Investor Relations Web site at www.firstpactrustbancorp.com.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a recording of the call will be archived on the investor relations page of First PacTrust Bancorp’s website at www.firstpactrustbancorp.com for 90 days following the presentation.
First PacTrust Bancorp, Inc. is the parent holding company of Pacific Trust Bank and is headquartered in Irvine, California. Pacific Trust Bank provides a full range of banking products and services designed for small- to mid-sized businesses and their owners, real estate professionals and individuals interested in a comprehensive relationship with their financial institution.Pacific Trust Bank began operations in 1941 and has since grown to $1.1 billion assets as of March 31, 2012. The financial institution is headquartered in Orange County, California and currently operates 14 deposit taking offices primarily serving San Diego, Orange, Riverside and Los Angeles counties and one loan production office in Los Angeles county. The Bank provides customers with the convenience of 28,000 fee-free ATM locations through the CO-OP ATM Network Additional information concerning First PacTrust Bancorp, Inc. can be accessed at www.firstpactrustbancorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV