HOUSTON, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share on the Company's common stock, payable on September 21, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 11, 2012.
Founded in 1973, Men's Wearhouse is one of North America's largest specialty retailers of men's apparel with 1,162 stores. The Men's Wearhouse, Moores and K&G stores carry a full selection of men's designer, brand name and private label suits, sport coats, furnishings and accessories and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores carry a limited selection. Most K&G stores carry a full selection of women's apparel. Tuxedo rentals are available in the Men's Wearhouse, Moores and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores. Additionally, Men's Wearhouse operates a global corporate apparel and workwear group consisting of Twin Hill in the United States and Dimensions and Alexandra in the United Kingdom.
For additional information on Men's Wearhouse, please visit the Company's websites at
Contacts: Neill Davis, Men's Wearhouse (281) 776-7000 Ken Dennard, DRG&L (713) 529-6600
SOURCE Men's Wearhouse
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV