TSX Venture Exchange: NVC
VANCOUVER, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Neovasc Inc. (TSXV: NVC), a developer of novel technologies to treat vascular disease, today announced that the company will present at the Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor Conference on June 21, 2012 at 9:30 am EDT. The conference will be held at the Toronto Board of Trade in Toronto, Canada. Neovasc management will provide an overview of recent company developments.
A copy of the corporate presentation that includes the material Neovasc will be presenting will be available on the Neovasc website at www.neovasc.com/investors/presentations.php.
About the Bloom Burton & Co. Healthcare Investor ConferenceBloom Burton & Co. is Canada's largest and most active healthcare-specialized investment banking group. The Healthcare Investor Conference brings together U.S., Canadian and European investors who are interested in the latest developments in the Canadian healthcare sector. Attendees will have an opportunity to obtain corporate updates from the premier Canadian public and private companies through presentations and break-out Q&A sessions. For more information, visit http://bloomburton.com/conference/index.php. About Neovasc Inc. Neovasc Inc. is a specialty medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets products for the rapidly growing cardiovascular marketplace. Its products include the Neovasc Reducer™ for the treatment of refractory angina, the Tiara™ technology in development for the transcatheter treatment of mitral valve disease and a line of advanced biological tissue products that are used as key components in a variety of third-party medical products, such as vascular surgical patches and transcatheter heart valves. For more information, visit: www.neovasc.com. SOURCE Neovasc Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV